Feel free to email me here.
You are more than welcome to use my designs and creations on your own site - as long as I am credited and you put a link back to www.pompomemporium.com
The Easter bunny has been and gone. For Easter I made chocolate muffins, I wanted them moist so I tweaked my carrot cake recipe. I replaced 2oz (50g) of the plain flour with 2oz (50g) of cocoa powder
1. 6floz (175ml) corn oil
2. 6oz (150g) caster sugar
3. 3 eggs
4. 1tsp vanilla essence
5. 8oz (200g) carrots
6. 4oz (100g) walnut pieces
7. 4oz (100g) plain flour
8. 2oz (50g) cocoa powder
9. 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
10. 1tsp baking powder
11. 1tsp salt
12. 40z (100g) chocolate bar to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 400 F, 200 C, Gas 6. Arrange 12 muffin cases in muffin tin
2. Place corn oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a bowl; beat well.
3. Grate carrot add to corn oil mixture with walnuts, flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
4. Pour mixture into prepared muffin cases. Bake in centre of oven for 15 min. to 20 min. until muffins are firm to the touch. Leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
5. Melt chocolate, decorate muffins.
And we have frogspawn in our little pond, it's the first year it has appeared on its own, one year we put some in. Looking forward to little froglets leaping about!